What does the ideal candidate look like?
The ideal candidate is an autonomous and independent person who takes a task with total ownership. The person is also knowledgeable, positive and energetic of nature, a relationship builder; and possesses the following characteristics:
- Passionate, positive and enthusiastic with a dynamic, "business developer focused" mind-set.
- A team player who is exceptionally interpersonal skilled when it comes to building relationships and who understands how to engage with, manage, and motivate the relevant stakeholders.
- A coordinator by nature with some experience form successful event management and execution.
- A person with profound communications- and copy-writing skills - excellent ability to transform complex text into commercial, appealing, and clear messages.
- Hold a business degree or equivalent.
- Fluent in Danish, Finish, Swedish, Norwegian, and/or Dutch and English written and spoken and possesses good ICT skills.
- Willing to work and attend events outside standard working hours and travel 20-30 days a year.
- An interesting job with a great degree of self-management.
- Good colleagues in an informal and international environment.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of working from home.
- A competitive compensation package incl. bonus, pension, and benefits.
- Office in Bredgade, Copenhagen with lunch arrangements, and regular social activities.