IDC is the premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology, telecommunications, and consumer technology markets. With more than 1,100 analysts worldwide, IDC offers global, regional, and local expertise on technology and industry opportunities and trends in over 110 countries. IDC's analysis and insight helps IT professionals, business executives, and the investment community to make fact-based technology decisions and to achieve their key business objectives. Founded in 1964, IDC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of International Data Group (IDG), the world's leading media, data and marketing services company that activates and engages the most influential technology buyers. You can learn more about IDC by visiting www.idc.com.
As part of the expansion and growth of IDC's team we are looking for a Research Analyst to join our PC Monitors, Digital Signage and Mobile Phones team in Prague. Join the branch, and work with an international team dedicated to research, event and advisory services.
• Excellent written and spoken English;
• University degree or equivalent,
• Relevant work experience in research or data processing is strongly preferred;
• Market research or IT industry-specific knowledge is a strong plus;
• Passion for the data
Candidate has to be able to demonstrate:
• Proficiency with Excel (VBA is a strong plus);
• Ability to discuss and analyze technical issues;
• Aptitude for business analysis and quantitative analysis;
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively;
• Knowledge of IT markets in general or in detail;
Regrettably, only sucessful candidates will be contacted.